For Any WordPress Blog or Website you are always in a problem what plugins should i use for the best result in SEO? which are the most important wordpress plugins? Which plugins can boost traffic for my website. Well here we have a list of Top 10 Must Have WordPress plugins you should always download whenever you start a blog.
List Of Top 10 Must Have WordPress Plugins (2019)
Jetpack is one must have tool For every WordPress blog.
Why Jetpack is a Must have Plugin for WordPress?
- You can Choose hundred of professional Jetpack themes.
- Free High-Speed Content Delivery Network for images
- Simple Concise, Mobile friendly Site states.
- Automated Social Sharing.
- Take payments with one simple button layout.
- Get notification of any site downtime.
- Brute Force attack and Malware Protection.
- On-demand Backups and Restores.
Akismet Anti-Spam checks your website’s comments and contact form submissions with their global database of spam to prevent your website from publishing malicious content. You can also review the comment, spam it, catches on your blog’s “Comments” from admin screen.
Major features in Akismet include:
- It automatically checks all comments and filters out the ones that look like spam.
- Each comment has a status history, so you can easily see which comments were caught or cleared by Akismet and which were spammed or unspammed by a moderator.
- URLs are shown in the comment body to reveal hidden or misleading links.
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user.
- A discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, that saving your disk space and speeding up your site.
OneSignal is an easy way to increase user engagement. By Using
After setup, your visitors opt-in to receive push notifications when you publish a new post. Visitors receive these notifications even after they’ve left your website, thus driving re-engagement.
You can configure notification delivery at preset intervals, create user segments, and customize the opt-in process for visitors.
Tags: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Push Notifications, Push
W3 Total Cache improves the website SEO and user experience by increasing website performance, reducing load times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration and the latest best practices.
W3 Total Cache Benifits
- Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL.
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in WebPagetest or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” repeat page views: browser caching
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly and can be interacted with more quickly
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
Tags: Cache, Caching, Compression, Max CDN, SEO
Broken Link Checker plugin monitors your blog, looks for broken links and
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
Tags: Blogroll, Broken, Links, Maintenance, Custom Fields
Redirection is the most popular redirect manager plugin for WordPress. With
Redirection is designed to be used on websites with a few redirects to sites with thousands of redirects.
Plugin has more than one million active users and 4.5 Rating stars.
Tags: 301, 404, htaccess, redirect, SEO
7. Yoast SEO
I don’t think I need to tell you about this plugin. Yoast SEO is the #1 SEO wordpress plugin. It is the favorite tool of millions of users, ranging from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular websites on the planet. With Yoast SEO, you can get a solid toolset that helps you aim for that number one spot in the search results. Yoast: SEO for everyone.
Yoast SEO have more than 5 million active users and 5 Star Rating.
- The most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality at the push of a button.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs: add a piece of code and you’re good to go.
- Set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content. Never have to worry about Google penalties again.
- Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- [Premium] Expand Yoast SEO with the News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO
andWooCommerce SEO extensions.
Tags: Google Search Console, Content Analysis, Readability, SEO, XML Sitemap
8. Woo Commerce
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
With endless flexibility and access to hundreds of free and premium WordPress extensions, WooCommerce now powers 30% of all online stores — more than any other platform.
9. Table Press
MonsterInsights shows you the stats that matter, so you can grow your business with confidence.
With over 2 million active installs, MonsterInsights is one of the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
At MonsterInsights, we make it “effortless” to properly connect your WordPress site with Google Analytics, so you can start making data-driven decisions to grow your business.
Unlike other Google Analytics plugins, MonsterInsights allow you to enable all advanced Google analytics tracking features with just a few clicks (no need to hire a developer).
The best part is that MonsterInsights comes with a Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress that shows you actionable analytics reports right inside your WordPress dashboard. We have created customized reports that eliminates the fluff and only show you the stats that matter, so you can see exactly what’s working and what’s not!
Simply put, MonsterInsights is the most complete Google Analytics plugin for WordPress that’s both EASY and POWERFUL.
That’s why millions of small businesses and top companies like Microsoft, Bloomberg, FedEx, Yelp, Subway, etc. use MonsterInsights to setup Google Analytics on their WordPress sites.
Tags: Woo Commerce, Google Analytics widget, Google Analytics Dashboard, stats
Well, Actually so many plugins were left to name it here but these are my Top 10 WordPress Plugins those are personaly I use. How do you like these plugins? What do you think? Do you think i have forget some plugin in the Top 10 list? If yes then you can comment down below.