Rita Ora Biography | Facts
Rita Ora (Rita Sahatçiu Ora) is a British singer, songwriter, and actress, born 26 November 1990 in Pristina, Kosovo, Yugoslavia.
Full Name: Rita Sahatciu Ora
- When Rita was one year old, her Albanians parents, Vera and Besnik, and fled Kosovo moved to the UK at a time when Albanians were being oppressed by dictator Slobodan Milosevic.
- Rita Ora is the granddaughter of Besim Sahatçiu, one of Yugoslavia’s most prolific film directors.
- In a child age, Ora used to listened to her father’s record collection and was influenced by artists like Blondie, Wind & Fire, Hendrix, Earth, Prince, and Celine Dion. However, she was most influenced by Gwen Stefani and Beyonce.
- February 2012, she featured on DJ Fresh’s single “Hot Right Now”, which reached #1 in the UK.
- At age 15, Rita worked in a sneaker store. She loves to wear sneakers.
- Her debut album, Ora, which was released in August 2012, at #1 in the United Kingdom. In this album having the UK’s number one singles “R.I.P.” and “How We Do (Party)”.
- January 2014, Adidas announced a designer collaboration with Rita Ora for the brand, Adidas Originals.
- November 2018, Rita’s second album, Phoenix, released and album’s singles “Your Song”, reached in the UK’s top ten, also singles, “Anywhere” and “Let You Love Me”, reached the place at top five in the UK.
- February 2012, Rita was also the opening act at the UK concerts of Drake’s Club Paradise Tour.
- Rita’s mother is a free-spirited woman. When Rita was in age 15, her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Skullcandy headphones,
- Calvin Klein,
- Italian sneaker brand, Superga,
- Material Girl, a clothing line designed by Madonna
- Rimmel, a cosmetic brand
- Samsung Galaxy S6 advertising
- Escada, the German fashion brand
- Italian fashion brand, Tezenis
- Addidas Originals
- Giuseppe Zanotti, Italian footwear
More about Rita Ora
- Height: 5’5″
- Marital Status: Single
- Tags: dancer, singer, actress, songwriter, designer
- Body: 34-25-35
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup size: B
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Hair color: Dyed Brown
- Eye color: Brown
Rita Ora’s Net Worth is $19 Million dollars for the year 2018.
- St Cuthbert with St Matthias CE Primary School, Earls Court
- Sylvia Young Theatre School and then St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College
- Father: Besnik Sahatçiu (economist and pub owner)
- Mother: Vera Sahatçiu ( psychiatrist )
- Siblings: Don Ora(Younger brother), Elena Ora (Older Sister)
- Maternal grandfather: Osman Bajraktari ( diplomat )
- 2004 Spivs (Debut Film)
- 2013 Fast & Furious 6
- 2015 Fifty Shades of Grey
- 2015 Southpaw
- 2017 Fifty Shades Darker
- 2018 Fifty Shades Freed
- 2018 Wonderwell
- 2019 Pokémon: Detective Pikachu
- 2004 The Brief Jaclyn Credited as Rita Sahatçiu Ora (First Tv Show)
- 2012 The X Factor series 9 as Guest Judge
- 2013 90210
- 2014 Christmas in Washington
- 2015 The Voice UK Coach Series 4
- 2015 Empire
- 2015 The X Factor Series 12 as Judge
- 2016–17 America’s Next Top Model as Host / Judge
- 2017 Boy Band Series 1 as Host
- 2017 MTV Europe Music Awards as Host
- 2018 RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars Season 4 as Guest Judge
- 2018 Vai Anitta, documentary series about Brazilian singer-songwriter Anitta
Thank you so much @VH1 and the whole amazing team that invited me to perform tonight and made this incredible night come together!!! So honoured to be invited alongside such incredible powerful women! Watch my performance of Soul Survivor on International Women’s Day, March 8th👸🏼 pic.twitter.com/yGrgO3xj6j
— Rita Ora (@RitaOra) February 21, 2019
Topic: Rita Ora Biography, Age, Family, Networth, Carrier, Personal Life, Films, Television, Interesting Facts, Weight, Height, Body Measurements, Bra size, Cup size, Zodiac sign, Photos, Wallpapers and more