Who is Shakti Mohan?
Shakti Mohan is an Indian professional dancer and actress born 12 October 1985 in Delhi, India. Shakti is also the winner of Zee TV’s dance reality TV show Dance India Dance Season 2 and she was a mentor of Star Plus Dance show Dance plus 4.
Born: 12 October 1985
Age: 33 Years
Father: Brijmoahan Sharma
Mother: Kusum Mohan
Sisters/Brothers: Mukti Mohan (Actress),
Neeti Mohan ( Bollywood Playback Singer),
Kriti Mohan (Artist Manager ).
Bra Size: 32B
Hair Color: Black
Zodiac Sign: Libra
|Dance plus 4 Star Plus – Remo Dsouza, Shakti Mohan, Punit Pathak, Dharmesh Yelande, Raghav|
Shakti Mohan’s Early Life/Childhood
Shakti is originally from Delhi, India but she has been living in Mumbai since 2006. Talking about her study, She has done study at Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, which is a boarding school, and has done M.A. in Political Science subject from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
Shakti graduated with a diploma in dance from Terence Lewis Dance Foundation Scholarship Trust (TLPTI) in the year 2009. Shakti’s first big achievement was winning the Dance India Dance season 2.
In her beginning childhood, Shakti has an accident and this caused up with a serious injury. Doctors declared that she might not be able to walk again but with the support of her friends, family, she overcame this big injury.
|Selfie on Dance plus 4 Star Plus shakti Mohan, Punit Pathak, Dharmesh Yelande|
Shakti Mohan’s Carrier
After winning the Dance India Dance Season 2, Shakti collaborated with a composer name as Mohammed Fairouz on a BBC-sponsored dance project in New York, US. Shakti also produced dance-themed calendars for the years 2012 and 2013. In 2013, Shakti Mohan launched her own YouTube channel where she instructs and teaches dance with her videos.
Shakti Mohan has come as Special guest appearance in many Reality TV shows like Dance India Dance (season 3), Dance Singapore Dance as a judge (2015), Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Boogie-woogie and many more.
Shakti Mohan Networth
According to the surveys, Shakti Mohan net-worth is around 2 million Indian rupees and talking about her salary, she takes around 250k Indian rupees per episode as a judge.
|Shahrukh Khan with Shakti Mohan Flirting|
Shakti Mohan’s on Television
- Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan as a contestant (2010)
- Dil Dosti Dance as a lead (2011-15)
- Channel V Footloose as guest appearance (2011)
- Dance India Dance (season 3) as Special appearance (2011)
- Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki as Special Appearance (2012)
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Top 3 Contestant (2014)
- Boogie Woogie Special Appearance (2014)
- Comedy Nights with Kapil Special Appearance (2015)
- Dance India Dance Super Moms Special Appearance (2015)
- Dance Plus 1 as a mentor (2015)
- Dance Plus 2 as a mentor(2016)
- Dance Plus 3 as a mentor (2017)
- Dance Plus 4 as a mentor (2018)
|Shakti Mohan Photography|
Shakti Mohan on Films/Movies
- High School Musical 2 (Hindi Version) appeared in the song “All for One”
- Tees Maar Khan appeared in the title song “Tees Maar Khan”
- Rowdy Rathore appeared in item song “Aa Re Pritam Pyaare”
- Dhoom 3 as Assistant Choreographer for a song – Kamli
- Samrat & Co appeared in item song “Tequila Wakila”
- Nawabzaade appeared in item song “Amma Dekh”
Shakti Mohan Social Media
Shakti Mohan on Twitter
Tribute to the most inspirational person in the world @madhuridixitnene mam Such an honor for me to perform in front of you.
Thank you for teaching me all these years.
You are my God 😇@StarPlus #danceplus4 pic.twitter.com/qLqW3egFpH
— Shakti Mohan (@MohanShakti) January 11, 2019
Shakti Mohan on Instagram