Taylor Swift Biography | Facts
Who is Taylor Swift?
Taylor Swift is an American singer, a songwriter, philanthropist, and Occasional actress, born 13 December 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania, USA, well known for glittery guitars, cowboy boots, Red Lips and her fearless album (2nd Album) released in 2008.
Taylor Swift Birth Name
Taylor Alison Swift
Other Names/Nick Names
Swifty, T-swizzle, Tay, Tay-Tay, Aly, Tails, T-Fugly, America’s Sweetheart, Swifties
Bra Size: 32B
Cup Size: B
Age: 29 Years
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Taylor Swift Family
Scott Kingsley Swift ( Merrill Lynch financial adviser )
Andrea Finlay (Homemaker – worked as a mutual fund marketing executive )
Austin Swift ( Brother – Photographer, Actor)
Wyndcroft School till age 9,
Later West Reading Elementary Center and Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School, Pennsylvania, USA.
Country, pop rock, country pop, pop
- Patrick Schwarzenegger – American model and entrepreneur (Rumor)
- Zac Efron – American actor and singer (Rumor)
- Tim Tebow – American Football Player for New York Jets of National Football League (NFL) (Rumor)
- Joe Jonas (July 2008 – October 2008)
- Lucas Till (2009) – Actor
- Taylor Lautner (2009)
- Cory Monteith (2010) – Canadian Actor
- John Mayer (2010)
- Toby Hemingway (2010)
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2010)
- Connor Kennedy (May 2012 – September 2012) – American socialite
- Harry Styles (November 2012 – 2013)
- Bradley Cooper (2013) – Rumor
- Thomas Odell (2013) – Rumor
- Matthew Gray Gubler (2013) – Actor, model and artist
- Alexander Skarsgård (2013) – RUMOR
- Calvin Harris (2015-2016)
- Joe Alwyn (2016-Present)
- Elizabeth Arden
- Jakks Pacific
- L.E.I. jeans
- Verizon Wireless’ Mobile Music Campaign,
- American Greetings
- Got Milk?
- Diet Coke
- Keds sneakers
- Air Asia
- Qantas airlines
- Papa John’s Pizza
Taylor Swift Interesting Facts
- Taylor Swift, before singing, wanted to be a Novelist.
- First Album: Debut with Album have own name ‘ Taylor Swift ‘ (2006).
- First Film: Debut in Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience 2009 as a cameo role. and the featured film was Valentines Day.
- First TV Show: music show CMT Star
- Taylor Swift lucky Number is 13.
- Taylor donated $75,000 Dollars in September 2010 to Nashville’s Hendersonville High School.
- Ranked #1 spot on Maxim’s Hot 100 list 2015.
- According to Forbes Magazine, Taylor Swift’s net worth was estimated at $280 million dollars in June 2017.
- 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time in 2015
- Top-earning women in music (2011–2015)
- 100 most powerful women (2015)
- 100 most influential people in the world (2010 and 2015)
- Taylor has 10 Grammys, one Emmy, 23 Billboard Music Awards, and 12 Country Music Association Awards, six Guinness World Records.
- Taylor Swift (2006)
- Fearless (2008)
- Speak Now (2010)
- Red (2012)
- 1989 (2014)
- Reputation (2017)
Taylor Swift Social Media
“All Too Well” was never a single, and it always blows my mind that it is consistently one of the loudest songs the crowd sings when I play it. Moments like this defined the Reputation Stadium Tour for me, and I can’t wait for you to see it in full starting at 12:01 AM 12/31 PST pic.twitter.com/wgcV3oumje
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) December 29, 2018
Tags: Taylor Swift Biography, age, carrier, Zodiac, relationships, wiki, Networth, interesting facts, body measurements, bra size, figure, social media, exclusive photos, videos