NEET Counselling 2019 Counseling Schedule– MCC has announced Online Counseling and Seat Allotment for NEET 15% All India Quota/Deemed/ Central Universities/ESIC and AFMC (MBBS/BDS) seats will begin from 19 June 2019 till 24 June 2019 at 7 PM. State level counseling will be organized separately by the respective state authorities.
Although NEET Result has been released on 5 June 2019, at ntaneet.nic.in.
NEET 2019 Counselling Schedule
NEET 2019 Counseling Schedule is accordingly as table below:
First Round Of Counseling
|Registration and Payment||June 19 – 24, 2019|
|Choice Filling and Seat Locking||June 25, 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||June 26, 2019|
|First Counselling Result||June 27, 2019|
|Reporting to colleges||June 28 – July 3, 201|
Second Round Of Counseling
|Registration and Payment||July 6 – 8, 2019|
|Choice Filling and Seat Locking||July 9, 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||July 10 – 11, 2019|
|Second Counselling Result||July 12, 2019|
|Reporting to colleges||July 13 – 22, 2019|
MOP-UP Round for Central/Deemed Universiry/ ESIC only
|Registration and Payment||August 13 – 15, 2019|
|Choice Filling and Seat Locking||August 16, 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||August 17, 2019|
|Third Counselling Result||August 18, 2019|
|Reporting to colleges||August 20 – 26, 2019|
NEET 2019 Counselling Registration Steps – How to Resister for NEET 2019 Counseling?
Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on a tab as ‘New Registration’. After entering all the information about the student, a new Roll No. and Password will be generated and sent to his mail/number. Use these credentials to register for NEET Counselling.
Step 2: Log on to the MCC website again and click on ‘Candidate login’ tab.
Step 3: Enter student’s Roll number and Password.
Step 4: Now student login panel will be redirected to a new page where you will have to fill details as student’s Name, Roll No., Registration No…, Mother’s Name, etc. When you’re done with it, click on ‘Submit’.
Step 5: After that step, you will see all your filled details as per the NTA database. Now verify the information and submit for ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a printout of this page.
NEET 2019 Choice Availability and Locking- How to fill Choice in NEET 2019 Counseling?
NEET 2019 Choice Locking option will be available at 25 June 2019 (As per schedule date)
- Once you’ve registered successfully for NEET 2019 Counselling, Login with your credentials and click on ‘Choices Available’.
- The MCC system will retrieve the candidate’s details like Category, Sub Category, DOB, Eligibility and then shows the choices available for admission along with the number of seats available in the college.
- Counseling Choices available will be present on the left side corner and submitted choices will be visible on the right side corner of the student’s panel screen. Select the medical/dental colleges in the order your preference.
- Once you’re done filling with choices, enter again your password and click on ‘Lock Choices’.
- After locking Choices, they can take a printout of the locked choices which will include the following details: locking date and time, IP Address of computer and a system generated Unique number.
Note: Candidates are not allowed to make any changes after locking their choices so be very careful in your selection.
Which Documents are Required for NEET 2019 Counselling?
These are the following documents which are must required for NEET 2019 counseling –
- Admit card
- NEET 2019 Result/Rank Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet
- 8 passport sized photographs (Same as the one affixed on the application form)
- Provisional Allotment letter generated
- online proof of Identity
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Seat Allotment for the allotted institute, Admission formalities
After a few days of counseling, the students will receive an SMS/Email regarding their allotted course and college.
- The allotment will be done based on the student’s rank, category, and preference filled during counseling.
- Students are required to report to their allotted college and confirm their seat by submitting the course fee within the given time, failing on the seat will be allotted to the next student.
- Students can check NEET 2019 Seat Intake to know the number of seats offered by different colleges.
NEET 2019 Counseling Common F&Q’s for student
Ques. When will the result be declared?
Ans. NEET 2019 results already declared at 5th June 2019.
Ques. Can I get admission in a medical/ dental college in the academic session 2019-20 on the basis of NEET 2016 scores?
Ans. No, Only NEET 2019 scorecards will be considered as for admission in MBBS/ BDS for the 2019-20 session.
Ques. How will the merit list be prepared by the states?
Ans. States will prepare their merit list on the basis of AIR (All India Ranks), also keeping in view the category of the candidates.
Ques. What are the minimum qualifying marks for the NEET 2019 exam?
Ans. The minimum qualifying marks for NEET 2019 exam should be 50% for general, 45% of general-PH, and 40% marks for reserved categories.
Ques. What are the details mentioned on the scorecard?
Ans. The details mentioned on the scorecard are Student’s Roll Number, Application Number, Nationality, Applicant’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Total Marks, Percentile Score, AIR, and NEET cut off score, Qualifying Status, etc.
Ques. How will the students be called for counselling?
Ans. Students will be called for counseling on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Ques. When will the cut-off be released?
Ans. NEET cut off is already released. Check the Website.
Ques. After I join Second Round of Counseling of 15% AQI can I leave/ Resign to join State Quota/ Private College seat?
Ans: Once you join second round seat from 15% All India Quota, you will not be allowed to vacate from the allotted 2nd round seat as per direction by Hon’ble supreme court in WP(C) (267/2017) dated 09/05/2017. However, if you are allotted a seat in Second Round in AQI/ Deemed you can Exit with Forfeiture of security amount.