IPL 2019: CSK Won By 7 Wickets, RCB Vs CSK Score Updates, Full Highlights
The current champion Chennai Super Kings defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by seven wickets on Saturday in the first match of the 12th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2019.
IPL ( Indian Premier League ) 2019 season 12 has started with the two big Teams MS Dhoni’s Brigade Chennai Super Kings and Virat Kohli’s Royal Challangers Banglore.
You can watch stream IPL 2019 only on Star Network and Hotstar app.
News & Highlights: IPL 2019 CSK Vs RCB
- Chennai Super Kings beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by 7 wickets.
- At beginning of the Match, The BCCI decided to cancel the inaugural IPL 2019 and donate the amount of Rs 20 crore spent on it to Indian forces. Out of which, the Indian Army has been given Rs 11 crore, the CRPF has been given Rs 7 crore and Navy and Air Force Rs one crore each.
- Chennai Super Kings also donated the money from ticket sale of IPL 2019 to the martyred CRPF martyrs in the Pulwama terror attack. CSK captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has given a check of 2 crore rupees just before the match to the CRPF dedicated online fund ‘Virat of India’.
Who Won the Toss?
MS Dhoni Won the Toss and Elected To Bowl First.
CSK VS RCB Match Full Highlights
Royal Challengers Banglore (RCB) Batting Highlights
- 8:04 PM: Partiv Patel and Viral Kohli were the openers made 5/0 in the first over. The bowler was Deepak Chahar.
- 8:22 PM: Harbhajan Singh got Virat Kohli caught by Ravindra Jadeja on his personal score of 6 runs and gave RCB the first blow. After Virat’s dismissal, Parthiv Patel landed on Mooney Ali crease. RCB score was 22/1 at the end of the fourth over.
- 8:27 PM: At the end of the sixth over, the RCB score is 33/2. Moin Ali, after Virat Kohli, was also caught in the spin of Harbhajan Singh. Moin got 9 runs to catch Bhajji. AB deVilliers landed for batting after being dismissed.
- 8:35 PM: RCB Score 39/4. Harbhajan hit AB deVilliers in the last over of his quota and gave RCB the third big blow. After that, Shiman Hetmayer was dismissed by Dhoni at the hands of RCB. Harbhajan hit three fours in his quota of 4 for 20 runs.
- 8:50 PM: At the end of the 10th over, the RCB score is 49/5. Impressed by Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir catches Shivnar Dubey to Shane Watson for two runs in the slip at the hands of Shane Watson, scoring RCB 5th on the score of 45.
- 8:53 PM: At the end of the 11th over, the score of RCB is 53/6. Ravindra Jadeja gave Colin de Grandhom caught by Mahendra Singh Dhoni, giving RCB a sixth blow to the score of 50 runs.
- 9:10 PM: At the end of the 14th over, the RCB score is 59-8. Imran Tahir caught Yogvendra Chahal at the hands of Harbhajan Singh, giving RCB an eight-wicket haul on total score of 59.
- The RCB team got all out at just 70 runs in 17.1 overs against the Chennai bowlers.
- Parthiv Patel scored 29 runs for RCB. Apart from them, no other batsman of RCB could touch the tenth position. Harbhajan Singh and Imran Tahir shocked 3-3 wickets on behalf of CSK. Ravindra Jadeja’s hand 2 and Dwayne Bravo’s hands were a success.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Chasing Highlights
- 9:44 PM: Chennai’s score is 0/0 at the end of the first over. Shane Watson and Ambati Rayudu started the innings of Chennai. Yuzvendra Chahal put the first over off Bengaluru.
- 9:55 PM: After the end of the third over CSK scores 10-1. Yuswendra Chahal bowled Shane Watson to the first blow to Chennai. Watson could not even open his account after facing 10 balls. After being dismissed, Suresh Raina got off to bat on the crease.
- 10:20 PM: CSK Score 40/2 after 10 overs. Suresh Raina out caught by Shivam Dubey bowling by Mohin Ali.
- 10:47 PM: CSK Score 59/3 in 14.2 overs. Rayudu bowled by Mohammad Siraj.
- 11:00 PM: Keadar Jadhav and Ravindar Judeja led to finish the game and CSK won the first match of IPL 2019 season 12.
For More News updates Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Subscribe our Newsletter.